Guidelines for Artwork
The following guidelines apply:
Goods submitted for sale must be:
- Made and designed by the contributing member,
- Made in Australia
- Made from high-grade materials to a high standard of technical skill
- No items will be sold which are made from commercially made kits or magazine or internet projects. No second-hand or commercially made goods.
- Items must be safe for the intended use. Soft toys must have eyes permanently fixed and made of material which does not present a danger to a child. The artist must state the kind of filling used and if washable. No loose, detachable or breakable pieces.
- All textile goods must labelled with appropriate fabric or yarn type, and have full care instructions.
- Paintings/prints should be signed and the medium, title optional.
- If goods are not accepted by the Selection Committee, members or intending members will be advised of the reasons for non-approval.
Members are urged to review their stock regularly, with a view to keeping their sale items fresh. Items deemed to be unsaleable by the Committee will be removed.